Woelkli is a Nextcloud-based cloud hosting provider in Switzerland. It offers files, calendars, contacts, tasks & more.
Nextcloud app (recommended)
DAVx⁵ is integrated with the Nextcloud app for Android. You can use it to set up DAVx⁵ without having to enter a base URL and create a device-specific password:
- Install the Nextcloud app for Android.
- Open the Settings of the Nextcloud app.
- Choose "Sync calendar & contacts".
- DAVx⁵ will open with Nextcloud Login Flow.
- Continue DAVx⁵ setup as usual (see below).
/remote.php/dav (for instance: https://cloud.woelkli.com/remote.php/dav/ or https://pro.woelkli.com/remote.php/dav/)
Contact group method: groups are per-contact categories (other methods are supported on server side, but the Contacts Nextcloud app only uses
CATEGORIES at the moment)
User name and password: your Woelkli username and
- device-specific password for DAVx⁵ (recommended for performance and security; even required if you use two-factor authentication)
- otherwise, the account password (not recommended)
You can access your Woelkli files using the DAVx⁵ WebDAV mounts feature.
User name and password: same as for CalDAV/CardDAV (using a device-specific password is highly recommended)
We recommend to use the Nextcloud app to access and synchronize your files with Android. However, there may be use cases where DAVx⁵ can do better (for instance, to stream big files). You can also use both apps together.