Please read the manual and the tested services carefully before contacting us. There's also a high chance to get your question answered in our forums.
- What does DAVx⁵ stand for?
- How does DAVx⁵ integrate with Android?
- How to debug DAVx⁵-related problems
- Problems after updating DAVx⁵ or Android
- DAVx⁵ accounts are gone after updating DAVx⁵, rebooting or safe mode
- [Google Play] Can I install DAVx⁵ on multiple devices without paying multiple times?
- Can I use DAVx⁵ with Tor?
- Can I use DAVx⁵ with Android <5?
- Can I use DAVx⁵ with Microsoft Windows?
- [Google Contacts] DAVx⁵ address books don't show up in the list
- I have set up DAVx⁵, but existing contacts are not synchronized.
- Why can't I create/edit/view contact groups on my device?
- There's only one input field per postal address. How to enter a structured address?
- Can I show contact birthdays in the calendar?
- SQLiteException: no such column: metadata_dirty …
- How can I subscribe to a HTTP (Webcal) or local .ics (iCalendar) file?
- Some of my recurring events are not rendered or synchronized correctly (exception dates etc.).
- Calendar app crashes when setting an event color
- How can I change my calendar colors?
- java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method '…getTimeZone()' on a null object reference